BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Knights and Princesses. part 9.

(After two days nagsimula na ang practice nila Shey at sila Cha naman ay unti unti nang nagiging seryoso sa tutuorial nila. Isang hapon nung Wednesday habang pauwi na si Cha at si Micky, nakasalubong nila ang coach ni Micky na si Coach Rex.)

Rex: Micky, may I have a word?

Micky: oh, yes sure, coach.

(lumapit si Micky kay Coach Rex at sumunod naman si Cha, ngunit ilang steps ang layo mula sa dalawa para mabigyan sila ng privacy.)

Rex: You are not on the team for three consecutive days, Micky, you're the captain maybe you've forgot already... and if you'll not arrive tomorrow, you'll be out of the team. Is that clear?

Micky: yes sir...

(nalungkot si Micky, lumapit si Cha, dahil nakonsensiya sya.)

Cha: uhm, sir...

Rex: yes?

Cha: uhm.. actually... Micky's absence is my responsibility...

Rex: how's that so, young lady?

Cha: uhm... a tutorial, sir... the guidance asked me to be Micky's tutor, and I can't find any more spare time... so I chose my dismissal, whick I didn't know is Micky's training.

Rex: oh, so it is you're fault?

Micky: no sir...

Cha: Yes it is sir...

Rex: so what can you do to make-up with Micky's absence?

Cha: I can be of service to the team...

Rex: what service?

Cha: anything sir... and I can bring my friend's to cheer on your games...

Rex: any service huh?

Cha: yes sir... if you'll let me.

Rex: ok.

(tumingin si Coach Rex kay Micky.)

Rex: you're safe now.

(umalis si Coach rex, at naiwan ang dalawa.)

Micky: you should have not done that.

Cha: it's fine... it's my fault anyways...

Micky: no it is not....

Cha: yah, I should've known that it is your training schedule.

Micky: I tried to tell you...

Cha: yah, excatly, but I didn't listen... right?

Micky: yah... but you still should've not done that.

Cha: oh, come on! It's ok.

(di rin nagtagal ang usapan nila at inihatid na muli ni Micky si Cha sa bahay nila. Samantala nung araw din naman iyon ang simula nang practice nila Shey. Naghintay si Shey sa lobby na meeting place nila, dumating ang dance intructor at inayos na ang mga gamit.)

Inst: so, have you met your partner already?

Shey: oh... not yet sir, I don't know how to contact him.

Inst: you don't??? But I thought you two are already going out?

Shey: huh? No sir, I am going out with Kim, the guy who danced with me before.

Inst: haha...

Shey: why sir?

Inst: Kim, is the lead dancer... and you don't know?

(natigilan si Shey,.)

Shey: he is? But I haven't seen him dance some modern styles... I saw him dirty... but that's kinda old.

Inst: that's why he's the lead... he is very flexible.

Shey: oh... ok.

(maya-maya pa ay dumating na si Kim.)

Inst: hey, Kim! You should've told Shey you were the lead!

Kim: I did...

Shey: no you haven't...

Kim: haha, remember, when we're eating lunch last Monday?

Shey: yah...

Kim: remember when I laughed?

Shey: yah...

Kim: what I meant with my laugh is yes...

(sagot ni Kim, habnag tinatanggal ang kanyang tee. Nagtakip ng mata si Shey at tumalikod.)

Shey: I think there's a bathroom, nearby...

Kim: haha, oh come on, it's alright!

Inst: you were here last Monday?

Kim: yes sir...

Inst: You have no classes on Mondays, right?

Kim: yah...

(natigilan si Kim at napatingin kay Shey na nakatingin na rin sa kanya.)

Shey: you were waiting there all those time???

Kim: haha...

(tawa ni Kim habang nagkakamot ng ulo.)

Kim: sort of...

Shey: you could've said!

Kim: it was nothing anyways.

Shey: oh come on!

(lumapit na ang dance instructor at inakbayan si Shey.)

Inst: what Kim means is that the wait is worth it...

Shey: oh, whatever...

(nagsimula silang suamayaw pagkatapos magpalit ni Shey sa isang bathroom.)

--

1 comments:

Removed said...

hello amiel!!!! miz ur calandian na! hahahahahahh!!!! joce!