BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Knights and Princesses. part 11.

(kinabukasan agad na tumawag si Shey sa mga kaibigan nya para ikwento ang mga nangyari sa kanila nung gabing iyon.)

Eigh: what? You stayed all night??

Shey: sorty of.. but not until 2 am.

Eigh: hello... you still have laboratory today, right? What if you got so sleepy?

Shey: I took too much coffee earlier... okay?

Eigh: haha, whatever... but I'm happy.

Shey: for me?

Eigh: yah, why not? What was the reaction of the others?

SHey: same. haha. I mean, it was my first real and serious kiss.

Eigh: yah, I know. And you have been dating for only a week and a half.

Shey: actually it's two already...

Eigh: yah, whatever... besides there are so many things that could happen with every bit of a second.

Shey: yah, it was so random...

Eigh: hey, Shey, gotta hang up now, my proff's here. Bye. God BLess, Love yah.

Shey: love lot. God BLess.

(Dumeretso kaagad si Shey sa lab kung saan ito ang first class nya. Kinahapunan naman noong training na ng soccer team at uwian na dapat ni Cha, nagstay sya para sa serbisyong ipinangako nya.)

Rex: Cha, would you mind getting some bottled water from the canteen?

Cha: oh, not at all...

(pumunta si Cha sa canteen at kinuha ang tubig ng mga players... as in, 25 bottles ng tubig, hirap na hirap si Cha sa pagbitbit ng mga tubig, paglabas nya nakasalubong nya ang hinihingal na si Micky na huminto rin naman sa harap nya.)

Cha: hey, Micky...

Micky: Cha...

(sagot ni Micky habang inaangat ang ulo mula sa pagkakayuko.)

Micky: want a hand?

Cha: glad you asked...

(kinuha ni Micky ang lahat ng tubig mula kay Cha.)

Cha: I just need a hand to help...

Micky: yah, what am I doing?

Cha: you're not helping... you're doing everything.

Micky: it's fine... it's nothing anyways.

Cha: but that should be my stuff... for the make-up thing.

Micky: yah, but coach agreed with me.

Cha: agreed on what?

Micky: that you couldn't life a single cent.

Cha: haha, no way.

Micky: yah, and the team heard you have some gorgeous friends... so bringing them on the game will do a lot onh your make-up..

Cha: haha, yah that's true... from whom have they heard that news?

Micky: Shey's your friend, right?

Cha: bestfriend.

Micky: uhm, that's why... they saw her dancing on the concert.

Cha: oh, okay. I just have this friend who have an attitude problem... haha.

(tukoy ni Cha kay Eigh... bumahing si Eigh sa bus.)

Micky: no way?

Cha: haha, just kidding! But she's mean to new people, so tell your friends, beware.

Micky: haha, thanks.

(dumating silang muli sa field at naabutang nagbibihis ang lahat.)

Micky: aren't they a pain on your eyes? I mean, their stripping all infront of you.

Cha: uhm.. no not anymore, I have a brother... my highschool classmates also did that, so uhm...

(may tumakbong nakaunderwear lang sa likod ni Micky, nanlaki ang mata ni Cha at napatalikod.)

Cha: I guess I'm wrong...

Micky: haha...

(mabilis na nagpalit si Micky ng damit at pagkatapos nang ilang reminders mula sa coach, pinauwi na rin sila ng medyo maaga.)

Micky: do you want me to bring you home?

Cha: no... no.. I'll be fine.

Micky: okay, wait here.

(umalis si Micky, at pagbalik nya nakasakay na sya sa sasakyan nya, binuksan nya ang bintana.)

Micky: hop in!

Cha: I thought I said no...

Micky: is no and yes the same?

Cha: they are two opposite ideas...

Micky: for me it's the same....

Cha: haha, okay...

Micky: come on I insist.

Cha: ow, okay....

(sumakay si Cha sa kotse ni Micky.)

Micky: uhm, do you want to eat first? It's still kinda early.

Cha: uhm, I don't know.

(maya-maya pa ay nagpark ng kotse si Micky at bumaba, binuksan nya ang pinto ni Cha sa may passenger's seat, at lumabas sila sa isang restaurant.)

Cha: haha, you are really standing up for what you've said huh.

Micky: haha, I told you.

(pumasok sila sa restau at sumunod sa isang waiter na magdadala sa kanila sa mauupuan nila.)

Cha: there are no people here.

Micky: yah.

(tinanggal ng waiter ang RESERVED sign sa isang lamesa at pinaupo sila Micky rito.)

Cha: reserved?

(tanong ni Cha habang paupo sya sa upuan inihanda ni Micky.)

Micky: yah...

Cha: you put this on reservation?

Micky: no...

Cha: I mean the restaurant...

Micky: uhm, no...

Cha: oh, come on....

(napangiti si Cha.)

Cha: I don't know what I'll believe.

Micky: believe me then...

Cha: haha, okay...

Micky: uhm, so what do you want?

(kinuha ni Cha ang menu.)

Cha: uhm, I'll have this low fat diet of theirs...

(kinuha din ni Micky ang menu para tingnan ang gusto ni Cha.)

Micky: you sure?

Cha: yah.

Micky: okay.

(ibinigay ni Micky ang mga order nila sa waiter. Nag-usap muna sila habang hinihintay ang ma pagkain.)

Micky: I am, Micky Yoochun, middle child of three...

Cha: I am Charmane Laderas, youngest of three... but call me Cha.

(nagshake hands silang dalawa.)

Cha: a formal introduction is better.

Micky: yah, than just asking a name from a bunch of addicted girls...

Cha: oh who are they anyway?

Micky: a bunch of fans.

Cha: haha, no way.

Micky: yah, don;t you know, I have a fan's club.

Cha: haha, no and I don't think I'll believe that one.

Micky: you should.

(maya-maya pa ay dumating na ang order nila, nang magsimula silang kumain nagdatingan naman ang nga musician sa tabi nila at nagsimulang tumugtog. )

Cha: I wonder how many girls have you brought here already.

Waiter: you're the first one madame.

(napatingin si Cha sa waiter.)

Cha: you know Micky?

Waiter: my boss.

(napatingin si Cha kay Micky.)

Micky: this restau won't be open until it's ribbong cutting tomorrow.

Cha: haha...

Micky: I just made sure that you're the first girl I'll bring here.

Cha: haha, sweet.

Micky: thanks.

(matagal-tagal pa bago sila matapos, at pagkatapos nila ay umuwi sila kaagad.)

Micky: bye Cha.

Cha: bye.

(umalis si Micky pagkahatid nya kay Cha sa bahay nito.)

Kath: who's him?

Cha: oh you scared me!

Kath: don't change the topic! Who's he?

Cha: a new friend.

Kath: Cha it's 8 in the evening, and he brought you home.... where does he live?

Cha: uhm, I don't know, maybe somewhere outthere.

Kath: get in now, you naughty girl!

Cha: excuse me, I'm not naughty... you're naughty...

Kath: haha, yah yah... talk to my talking hand!

--

1 comments:

cha~ said...

aba. may part ang kapatid qung bruha dito. hha! nice. ang ganda! kabitin nga lang :)