BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Knights and Princesses. bk 3 part 10.

Eigh: oh come on Cha, don't be so down, just trust him, I bet he'll do whatever he can.

Ghie: yah, and I think he's not like that jerk I met on the cruise!

Jop: Ghiee...

Ghie: yup?

Jop: I noticed something...

Ghie: what?

Jop: In every discussion that's raised, you always had the chance to insert that jerk guy topic.

Ghie: no, maybe you just had a deja vu or something.

Eigh: oh, I think Jop is right...

Arw: haha, yeah, who is he anyway?

Shey: I wanna know more about him,

Ghie: he's a bitch's dog,

Eigh: positive, Ghie.

(natigilan si Ghie at napatingin sya sa mga kasamahan nya, huminga sya ng malalim.)

Ghie: guys, I lied to to you all...

Shey: huh?

Cha: the guy is not true?

Ghie: no.. not about that...

Eigh: about what?

Ghie: I had boyfriends before...

Eigh: boyfriends?

Ghie: yah...

Eigh: I know two...

Cha: I know one...

Arw: One...

Jop: one...

Shey: none.

(nagatawanan sila, nang biglang bumaba si Ryuu mula sa kwarto.)

R: Eigh, are you not sleeping yet?

Eigh: oh not yet... uhm, I'll join you a bit after. Okay?

R: Okay, I'll be waiting...

Eigh: expect, Ryuu. Night. Love you.

R: Love you,

(umakyat na muli si Ryuu sa kwarto, sa guess room ng townhouse nila.)

Ghie: so about it... I had one, before graduating, but I dumped him.

Eigh: why?

Ghie: I don't know, I just like to dump him...

Cha: I'll guess...

Ghie: what?

Cha: ' cause he do not have that sexy pelvic?

Ghie: yah, haha, no just kidding, ' cause I just thought I'll be finding someone better, someone, more to be of my destiny...

Shey: and then...

Arw: you know what? It's a girls' talk...

Eigh: ssssh, just listen!

Ghie: I thought I found him, but then he's a big liar,

Eigh: you mean this jerk?

Ghie: yah...

Eigh: how was he wrong?

Ghie: he told me he haven't had any girlfriends before, and that he's waiting for someone.

Cha: then?

Ghie: when we got down the cruise, as I 've said..

(inulit ni Ghie ang kwento para kay Arwin at Shey na wala nang mga panahong iyon..)

Cha: what if he is really meant for you?

Eigh: yah, remember serendipity? What if he's waiting for the girl wo'll return him the money...

Ghie: I didn't return it, he stole it...

Eigh: what if he felt the way you felt?

Ghie: I don't know... I just don't wanna talk about him anymore.

Cha: okay, but if you need to, don't hesitate, okay?

Ghie: okay... so how are you Shey? I mean Kim and you...

Shey: going strong, haha, do you know we're living together?

(nanlaki ang mata ni Jop.)

Jop: Shey....

Shey: what?

Jop: are you still a virgin?

Cha: Jop! you perv,

Eigh: I hate pervs but I made exemptions for you, Jop!

Shey: it's fine...

(nagisip kunyari si Shey.)

Shey: I think I am one fourth yes and the remaining part is no...

Ghie: no way...

Shey: haha, embarassing, right? But it's true...

Eigh: so what's it like?

Jop: I thought you hate pervs?

Eigh: I do!

Shey: it's hot!

Eigh: okay, drop it now...

Shey: you mean, Ryuu and you, haven't... uhm, you know?

Eigh: nope, not until we had enough funds and savings for a family, he wants to have six...

Cha: no way?

Eigh: yah, haha...

(natigilan si Shey.)

Ghie: what's wrong?

Shey: uhm, remember the dreams?

Eigh: yep...

Arw: what is it now? Is it gone or what?

Shey: It never was gone,

Ghie: you mean?

Shey: yes...

Cha: ooohhh...

Eigh: I know someone who can maybe explain or define him...

Shey: who?

Eigh: a freind, tomorrow we'll go to him, Cha you can't it's your first day.

Cha: waaaah, i almost forgot!

Eigh: and guys, I'm going to bed now, Ryuu's waiting, you know when he said he'll wait he will... and I know he's too tired. Nights, sweat dreams... God Bless.

(umakyat silang lahat para matulog.)

--

0 comments: