BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Knights and Princesses. part 7.

(Minsan tuwing Suday nagpupunta sila sa bahay ni Ghie para makapag get-together man lang after a week, at ngayong linggo, nagpunta sila kay Ghie.)

Ghie: how's the week guys?

(tanong ni Ghie mula sa kusina na kasama si Eigh at nagluluto ng ulam nila.)

Shey: great!

Cha: great? Shey, you left me at the field... you didn't arrive, where in fact...

Shey: sssssssh, I thought it's already fine?

Cha: yah, but uhm.... yah, whatever.

Shey: so I met this really cute guy.

Ghie: and then?

Shey: I followed your advice...

Ghie: so???

Shey: we started going out.

Arw: that fast? oh, I can't believe girls.

Shey: haha, whatever Arwin.

Eigh: how about Cha?

Shey: haha.

Cha: stop it Shey.

Shey: oh, come on... she's gonna tutor this soccer hot guy.

Ghie: oh, so what's so bad about it?

Cha: I was just so, fed up when we met... and then their ball hit me at my head... and then I was so mean to him.

Eigh: why don't you go and say sorry.

Cha: yah, I'm planning.

Shey: she's gonna do it...

Cha: yah, haha, he's so cute anyways.

(biglang nagring ang phone ni Eigh.)

Eigh: oh, excuse me guys, I need to take this call.

Arw: go on.

Eigh: thanks.

(lumabas si Eigh sa bahay nila Ghie para makakuha ng magandang signal.)

Shey: who's calling?

Ghie: probably it's Ryuu.

Cha: they can't get enough of theirselves.

Arw: yah... haha, do you guys know that they kiss during their first anniversary?

Ghie: no way.

Arw: yah.

Cha: how did you know?

Arw: I was about to get out of the room, when I saw them kissing.

Shey: no way, Eigh haven't told us!

Arw: I'm sure she's just waiting for the right moment... even Ryuu didn't told us.

(maya-maya paý bumalik si Eigh sa loob.)

Shey: so who called?

Eigh: it was Ryuu. haha.

Ghie: have you kissed him already?

(natigilan si Eigh at umikot ang tingin nya sa mga kaibigan nya na ngayoý nakatingin ding lahat sa kanya, huminga sya ng malalim.)

Eigh: haha, yah.

Cha: oh gosh!

Shey: so what's it like?

Eigh: I don't know... uhm, I just feel him so near and, I feel his warmth all over me.

(sagot ni Eigh habang paupo sya sa tabi ni Aruin.)

Jop: is it torrid?

Eigh: silly, not it's not... it's just a simple thing, it only last for a few seconds and then nothing else.

Arw: is it lustful?

Eigh: uhm, I don't know... oh come on guys, drop it!

Ghie: haha.

Shey: so Ghie, have you met someone lately?

Ghie: uhm, a few...

Cha: are they cute?

Ghie: yah...

Cha: so???

Ghie: I dropped them...

Shey: why?

(nawala ang tuwa ni Shey para kay Ghie.)

Ghie: 'cause their cute.

Eigh: I'll be guessing what you said.

Ghie: give it a try then.

(tumayo si Eigh at ginaya nya si Ghie.)

Eigh: three things... you're cute... you're hot... you're cool.

Ghie: so?

Eigh: you're a liar!

(nagtawanan silang lahat at naupo muli si Eigh sa upuan.)

Shey: no way, you said that?

Ghie: yah... I mean, all cute guys are like that.

Shey: oh gosh! Maybe Kim is like that too.

Eigh: you'll never know Shey. haha.

Ghie: the food's ready.. let's eat now.

Arw: I'm a bit too much hungry now.

Eigh: haha, whatever!

--

0 comments: