BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Knights and Princesses. part 14.

(matapos ang ilang araw ng hindi nila pagkakausap, nagmeet ang Knights at ang Princesses sa bahay ni Ghie.)

Cha: finals is over!

Shey: projects is completely out!

Ghie: and 2nd year is nearing!

Arw: shut up!

Eigh: haha, yah! We have vacation, but it's like still so hectic.

Jop: and in additon, we still have our 4th sem after the vacation, so we still be doing our finals.

(natahimik sila, at umiral ang pangasar na expression ni Ghie sa mukha.)

Eigh: haha, stop that Ghie.

(nagtawanan sila bukod kay Shey na mgumiti lang.)

Arw: what's up Shey?

Ghie: you look so down today.

Shey: haha,

(papilit na tawa ni Shey)

Shey: uhm, it's nothing.

Cha: oh, come on, tell us.

Shey: it really is nothing.

Eigh: nothing and you're feeling so low?

Jop: if she said nothing, maybe it reallly is nothing.

Shey: yah, Jop is right.

Eigh: oh shut up Jop.

(sagot ni Eigh atsaka hampas sa balikat ni Jop.)

Ghie: tell us.

(umikot ang tingin ni Shey sa mga kaibigan nya na interesado talagang marinig ang mga sasabihin nya.)

Shey: oh okay...

(inayos ni Shey ang pagkakaupo nya sa upuan ng dinig table nila Ghie atsaka sya nagkwento. )

Shey: uhm, after Eigh and Ryuu's anniversary party, well I mean, the nights after the party...

Ghie: nights??

Shey: yah, nights... up to now. I started having this strange dream...

Eigh: what dream?

Ghie: ssssh, let her speak.

Eigh: ok.

Shey: I started dreaming of a place when there's no moon though it's night time in the place... Then the place is so dry and barren, but I can see stars which means that there is no thick clouds. The there comes a guy in mask, then everything started to change, then we started talking and talking... until this strange music out of nowhere started playing, then he asked me if I can dance, then I said yes, then he asked me to dance... then while we're dancing he started talking about his girlfriend and everything,,, from the day he met her up to the day he learned that the girl is cheating... and then he started crying, I can see tears falling from his eyes behind his mask, then he stopped crying and he confessed ion how much he loves her... and then, I felt he is so low so I gave him a hug... then I woke up. Then everynight we would meet in dreams and he has new stories to say about his bestfriend, his work, his father... everything.

Ghie: that's unusual.

Jop: no, I think it's normal... I mean, dreams like that happen... who knows?
No one has ever tried to define dream and it's component succesfully.

Eigh: uhm, yah I think it's kinda normal, it happened to me before, but not with a guy... with my teeth all being to loos and then they were out of my gums. But after telling the story to someone it did not happen again, well not a fter a week or something... but if that dream happened again this night, that will be really unusual.

Arw: yah, and who knows, maybe he's the guy for you...

Cha: yah.

Shey: uhm, and another thing guys, uhm... I said yes to Kim already...

Eigh: yes? As in you two are uhm... you know in a relationship now?

Shey: haha, yah... so uhm, the guy in the dream is totally just a dream now...

Ghie: haha, but do you think he's real?

Shey: uhm, I think he's concrete and not plasmatic.

Cha: how do you say so?

Shey: I can feel his warmth whenever I embrace him in my arms...

Eigh: whenever?

Shey: haha, yah... and I also feel a beating heart inside him.

Cha: ok??? It's just a dream...

Shey: that's what made it unusual...

Arw: so what do you think now?

Shey: what do you mean?

Arw: about Kim.. and what if that dream guy is real?

Shey: I'll stay on my present and never mind the future... and if he is real, I think we can never be in a relationship, 'cause I think we will never meet.

Eigh: just what if... and what if, Kim and you became more intact... and what if that guy just came rushing and then, at a blink of an eye you fell in love with him.

Shey: let me clear things up guys, I will never be in love with that guy, I mean I am already in love with someone else...

Ghie: for now let us go to Cha and Micky.

Cha: what about us?

Eigh: I think we are the one who should ask that question.

Cha: haha, ok? Uhm, we are going steady...

Shey: no way....?

Cha: haha, got you... nope I am just kidding... he is near.

Eigh: near to death?

Cha: silly, no, near to my heart.

Ghie: haha, cornie!

Cha: seriously, I am really starting to develop this unusual something towards him.

Ghie: so how about our knights? Anyone?

Arw: no one.

Jop: negative.

Eigh: haha, whatever... so what about Ghie?

Ghie: me??? haha, no one.

Eigh: and what about this text message?

(sagot ni Eigh habang ipinapakita kay Cha ang text ng isang lalaki)

Ghie: you went through my inbox?

Eigh: sort of... so who is he?

Ghie: a random guy...

Cha: come on...

Ghie: I was walking through the corridor when I passed by the music room, so I enetered 'cause it's open and no one is inside, I saw a musical piece which is quite familiar so I sung a few lines when this guy enetered and I haven't noticed him, and when I finally did he said he was enjoying the show, he help up my right hand and kissed it.

Cha: so what did you do?

Ghie: I ran away of course...

(sagot ni Ghie na parang naghahanap ng kakampi.)

Eigh: you ran away? Ghie that is a traditional way of a man's introduction!

Ghie: so??? He kissed me, millions of germs can be transferred!

Shey: we know that! So why excatly did you ran away?

Ghie: 'cause I thought he was a perv!

Eigh: and you thought wrong?

Ghie: nope, not until he chased me on the corridor with so may people, and then he apologized, he said that he is not that sensitive he said sorry again... and then that's all!

Arw: so how did he got your number?

Ghie: I gave it to him...

Eigh: so he is cute... and you can't deny it.

Ghie: uhm, yah... but he still is a perv... there is this one day when I saw him walking around with his swimming trunks on!

Cha: isn't it normal? I mean, the boys in our class did it too.

Ghie: well mine too,.

Shey: mine too. So it is not perversity Ghie.

Eigh: uhm, yah... the coach is the perv one.

Jop: I think he's gay!

Arw: so??? What else don't we know Ghie?

Ghie: nothing else... promise!

--




0 comments: