BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Knights and Princesses. bk 3 part 11.

(sa Korea..)

Psy: mister... honestly, I find your dreams very unusual, very indeed... for my life of being a Psychologist, I never encountered such situation until you, years of constant dream...

Mr: uhm, can you just give an advice or something?

Psy: honestly, mister, sleep and dream are two germane predicaments of the concrete and well defined world is facing today, no one has ever tried to define this two mysterious terms, maybe.... just maybe... it's a way of two souls, longing for each other, to communicate... and when I said souls I meant you and your other half?

Mr: you believe in this things?

Psy: sad to say, that being a graduate of Science, I had kept with me the mysteriousity of the world, no one knows...

Mr: how?

Psy: I believe that every people in this world is born with their other halfs... and it is our goal, as living beings, to find the other half of our own self.

Mr: how?

Psy: a question that was not given an answer, but it'll have its answer once you found it yourself.

(lumabas ang lalaki sa office ng kanayng psychologist na si Dr. Joy. At hanggang sa pag-uwi nya paulit-ulit itong umiikot sa ulo nya. Sa Pilipinas naman, gamit ang sasakyan ni Eigh, nagpunta sila sa Batangas, si Ghie, si Shey at sya. )

Shey: you know what?

Ghie: what?

Shey: I had this dream, just last night...

Eigh: then?

Shey: he left me...

Ghie: huh?

Shey: while we're dancing... I told him I have a boyfriend and that we're so happy together, he just left me...

Eigh: oh...

(Huminto sila sa isang bahay sa loob ng isang mapunong lugar,)

Eigh: here we are.

(bumaba sila sa kotse.)

Ghie: you sure about this, Eigh?

Eigh: I checked it with mom, and yes it is correct.

Shey: it's kinda creepy, I think we should go back now.

Eigh: Shey, a five hour drive is not a joke! Go inside and seek your answers.

(pumasok si Shey sa loob, nahilo sya dahil sa pambungad nang halo halong ensenso at kung anu-ano pang scents. Naglakad sya papasok hanngang sa makakita sya ng isang lalaki sa dulo nang isang lumang long table.)

Hula: as expected... have a seat..

(nagulat si Shey sa sinabi ng lalaki pero naupo pa rin sya.)

Hula: uhm let's see...

(iminulat ng lalaki ang mata nya at tumingin sa mga mata ni Shey, hindi nakagalaw si Shey... at pagakatpos nang halos magiisang minuto, pumikit muli ang lalaki.)

Hula: clearly, your soul is not contented with whom you're sharing your most nights with...

Shey: uhm, if you're talking about Kim, I am completely contented and I don't need more of of anything...

Hula: then what are you here for?

Shey: I guess you know already...

Hula: the dreams? The answers? If you're not seeking for more, then why are you here?

Shey: ' cause I need answers,

Hula: and what would that answers give you?

(napatahimik si Shey. Habang ang manghuhula naman ay kumuha ng papel at nagsimulang magsulat dito gamit ang lapis.)

Shey: I don't know...

Hula: a big event will happen, and you'll be torn between the positive and negative aura...

Shey: uhm, honestly, i only know human language...

Hula: sssssssh. If you choose to remain on the road of positivity, something bad will happen.... yet being on the negative... it'll bring you what you really wanted.

Shey: I really can't...

(tumayo ang lalaki bago pa man matapos si Shey sa pagsasalita. At iniabot sa kanya ang papel na sinusulatan nya kanina, tumindig ang lahat ng balahibo ni Shey sa katawan.)

Hula: he brought you joy, yet he left you in the midst of your blooming... but he still keeps on waiting and waiting...

(naalala ni Shey ang huli nyang panaginip )

Hula: find him, dear child...

(pagkasabi nang lalaking ito sa kanya, nakatulog si Shey, at paggising nya...)

Eigh: Shey, wake up...

Shey: what happened?

Eigh: you collapsed while we were enetering their lot.. I think we can't have the answers here...

Stranger: my grand pa died a month ago...

(umupo si Shey at nakita nya si Ghie na naglalakad.)

Ghie: you collapsed, Shey, glad I catched you, you gained weight!

(napatingin si Shey sa litrato nang isang lalaki sa sala.)

Eigh: why? What's the matter Shey?

Shey: I talked to that guy,

(itnuro ni Shey ang litrato, napatingin ang lahat.)

Stranger: i told you my grand pa died a month ago,

Shey: but I really did, that's the table we were sitting.. the house is full of scents, different scents...

Eigh: oh Shey, what's wrong wiht you?

(tiningnan ni Eigh ang temperature ni Shey gamit ang kamay.)

Eigh: you're not sick... ooooh, mister please forgive us, we're going now,

Stranger: It's alright, I hope your friend's gonna be alright...

(umalis sila at habang trapik sa main highway, kinuha ni Shey ang make-up kit nya sa bag para magretouch sa kotse ni Eigh, at nakuha nya ang isang papel, napatigil sya habang nilalabas nya ito...)

Shey: fu*k.

Ghie: why?

(iniabot ni Shey ang papel kay Ghie na nasa harap.)

Ghie: he's cute... though he's wearing his mask, his eyes are sexy too...

(kinuha ni Eigh ang papel,)

Eigh: yah,

(napatigil si Ghie.)

Ghie: mask?

(napatingin sya kay Shey.)

Shey: I told you I talked to the guy!

Eigh: but he's a month dead!

Shey: I don't know...

--

0 comments: