BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Knights and Princesses. bk 3 part 5.

(Bumalik si Aruin sa Pilipinas para asikasuhin ang ilang importanteng papeles nya, ibinalita nya ito sa mga kaibigan nya para magkaroon naman sila nang kahit maliit na get together. Tanging si Eigh, Jop, Cha at Grace lamang ang nakapunta sa get-together.)

Eigh: so what's the place like?

Arw: uhm, so different, I got to use and learn more English there, there are very many hot-spots for photography and tourism...

Cha: any girls?

Arw: haha, no one... yet.

Jop: so how's this Bom girl?

Arw: oh, I heard she's doing well on her job...

(nanatiling nakikinig si Grace sa usapan kahit na sobrang nagseselos na sya.)

Eigh: ok! I brought baked-spagghetini with me, so let's grab a plate first...

(tumayo si Eigh)

Eigh: will you help me out, Grace?

Gra: oh yah sure...

(tumayo si Grace para tulungan si Eigh a paghahanda ng plato, pumunta sila sa kusina ng bahay nila Arwin.)

Gra: thanks...

Eigh: no need to mention... have you told him yet?

Gra: no, and I don't think I'll ever...

Eigh: do it Grace... I did it before, remember?

Gra: yah, but I think he really likes this Bom...

Eigh: Grace, nothing will be gone if you just ried, right? In fact, there's a probability that you'll gain something from it.

Gra: but I really can't...

Eigh: well you better can...

(bumalik sila sa sala at inihanda ang mga platoo sa center table nila Arwin.)

Cha: this is great, Eigh!

Eigh: thanks...

Jop: where did you learn this stuff?

Eigh: TV. Oh, I'm gonna buy something to drink first... Cha, Jop, may you accompany me?

Jop: oh sure, yes...

Cha: oh okay...

(tumayo silang tatlo at lumabas.)

Eigh: we'll be back in a bit...

Gra: Eigh!

(nagsara ang gate at naiwan si Grace at Arwin sa loob ng bahay.)

Arw: so what's up?

Gra: haha, nothing really... still taking up emergency medicine.

Arw: when will it end?

Gra: uhm, 3 yrs from now, in God's will...

Arw: I'll be praying for it...

(wala nang nakaimik, hinugot ni Grace ang lahat ng lakas ng loob nya, tsaka nya kinuha sa kanyang bag ang isang golden ring.)

Gra: my father gave it to me... I mean he bought for me to give you...

(iniabot nya ang singsing kay Arwin.)

Arw: oh, Grace, that's sweet but I can't take it...

Gra: why not??

Arw: Grace, you should just give it to someone you really like... I mean someone you really love, not just to someone like me...

Gra: but... but I...

Arw: no buts, okay?

Gra: but...

Arw: look Grace, we're grown ups now! You really don't believe that I'll be holding on to that 23rd thing, do you?

Gra: I just thought...

Arw: haha, we can't play around now Grace, we need to take things seriously...

(lumuluhang tumayo si Grace at kinuha nya ang bag nya.)

Gra: thanks for the time, by the way.

(lumabas sya ng pinto at lumabas ng gate, nakasalubong nya pa sila Eigh.)

Cha: Grace?

(ngunit patuloy lang syang naglakad, pumasok na sina Jop, Cha at Eigh sa loob ng bahay nila Arwin.)

Cha: what happened?

Arw: she's trying to gave me a golden ring...

Cha: and then?

Arw: I refused, and I told her that she should just give it to someone she really loves...

Eigh: huh? Arwin, are you a jerk or a you just trying to be one?

Arw: why? I was right about it...

Eigh: yah I know you're right about it! But do you really expect that Grace don't know what giving someone a golden ring means?

Arw: but...

Eigh: whoa, it was done anyways... just make up for it.

(kinabukasan inimbitahan ni Arwin si Grace sa isang restaurant sa mall, pumunta si Grace kahit mabigat ito sa loob nya, pagkatapos nilang kumain, tsaka sila nag-usap.)

Arw: about last night, Grace...

Gra: it's fine...

Arw: I just don' want you to expect too much from me,

Gra: haha, silly of me, right? I have expected too much from you Arwin.

Arw: but I really don't have any feelings for you...

Gra: yah, I know... but uhm...

(kinuha muli ni Grace ang singsing mula sa bag nya.)

Gra: I reallu want you to have it, just a sign of friendship...

Arw: are you sure?

Gra: yah, it's really for you anyways... Just promise me to wear it always, okay? And the ne that should be replacing it is your wedding ring or engagement ring, okay?

Arw: I promise!

Gra: gotta go, thanks for the tome again, I still have classes.

Arw: want me to bring you to school?

Gra: oh, no thanks...

(nagsinungaling si Grace kahit wala naman syang klase sa araw na iyon, dumeretso sya sa CR at doo'y tahimik syang umiyak sa isang cubicle. Ilang araw pa ang lumipas at bumalik na si Arwin sa Australia, isang araw sa pinagtatrabahuhan nyang Photo Studio...)

Girl: uhm, I wanna have a pic of me... may you help me out?

Arw: uhm, pay first at the cashier outside, and then just give the receipt so that I'll know...

(sagot ni Aruin habang inaayos ang kanyang Proffessional Cam, pagkatapos tumingin sya sa babae, nanlaki ang mga mata ni Arwin.)

Arw: Bom?

Bom: haha, glad you looked at me!

Arw: how'd you know I'm here?

Bom: Antie told me, that you're here...

Arw: how about the people outside?

Bom: silly, only a few here knows me...

(tumayo si Arwin...)

Arw: how are you?

(niyakap naman ni Bom si Arwin)

Bom: I miss playing with you...

Arw: haha. yah, and in every game your the loser anyways.

(bumitaw na si Bom kay Arwin.)

Bom: so could you take a day's break?

Arw: uhm, I don't think so...

(tumingin si Arwin sa relo nya.)

Arw: haha, it's almost finish anyways...

(pagsisinungaling nya, lumabas sila ni Bom ng studio at kinausap ni Arwin ang kasamahan nyang photographer para itake muna ang position nya.)

Arw: so where do you wanna go?

Bom: do they have parks here?

Arw: of course...

(dinala ni Arwin si Bom sa isang park na may fountain at ilang bench..)

Bom: oooh, the birds are cute!

Arw: here, feed them...

(sabi ni Aruin habang iniaabot kay Bom ang isang pack ng bird feeds, at habang pinapakain ni Bom ang mga ibon pinipicturan naman sya ni Aruin.)

--

0 comments: