BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

BOOK 2. Knights and Princesses. part 1.

(Nakaupo sina Eigh, Ghie, Cha, Shey at Jop sa lobby at hinihintay nila ang pagdating ni Arwin.)

A: where the hell is arwin?

Ghie: haha, don't you know, he totally forgot that it's twenty third today.

Cha: he's out chasing Grace.

Jop: I just saw the two of them just this morning.

Ghie: yah, and the point there is Grace waited for Arwin to greet her.

A: but he did not?

Cha: sort of. Until I greeted him.

A: haha, those two are taking it too seriously.

Shey: Are we gonna get out without him???

A: I think not.

Shey: why???

A: 'cause guys! It's the twenty third today, and we only got like seven days left before graduation!

Ghie: oh, yah! So about that is Ryuu coming over?

A: yah, he'll have my last ticket, and it's their vacation during our grad.

Jop: oh yah... so when is he coming???

A: tomorrow, maybe... my uncle's gonna pick him up from the airport.

(Maya-maya pa ay dumating si Grace.)

Cha: Grace!

Gra: yah?

Cha: where's Arwin?

Gra: I don't know, I am looking for him for almost forever now.

A: haha, silly hyperbole! Has he greeted you already?

Gra: yah, but I just can't take that he forgot that it's our monthsary today!

Shey: uhm, honestly, are the two of you taking it seriously???

Gra: uhm, silly, no of course... buts ssssh, it's a secret, you know?

Jop: you're starting to fall?

Gra: haha, on the verge...

Ghie: so I think here he is.

(Tumingin sila sa lkikod nila at nakita nila si Arwin.)

Shey: where have you been? Grace here has already waited for a long time.

Arw: Ma'am Palao, asked me a favor, so I had to do it.

A: ready for mall???

Arw: yah, I'm getting really hungry.

A: are you coming with us Grace?

Gra: oh, no... I'll be going with Dominic and Chesca.

Cha: are you not going with them Arwin?

Arw: uhm, I don't know, how about you guys?

Ghie: we'll be fine... anyways it won't hurt for a day being without you.

A: does it mean anything Ghie?

Ghie: none, of course... oh come on! See you Arwin! Bye Grace!

(Umalis ang lima at dumeretso sa mall, kumain sila sa paborito nilang fast food restaurant.)

Cha: so uhm, about college, would we still be like this?

A: uhm, I pray for it at night.

Ghie: yah, me tooo, and I hope no one will ever forget our bond during highschool.

A: it's getting sadder everyday, now that we are near graduation.

Jop: yah, I felt that too, specially during rehearsals.

Ghie: yah, and I think we should make a pact!

A: what kind of pact exactly?

Shey: yah.

Ghie: uhm, that we would stay this way forever.

Jop: that's quite impossible.

A: I think thats possible, the propensity of meeting new people is normal, I mean it can't be helped that we will have some new friends, right?

Cha: yha, but then, through everything that we went throught together already, I think we should really stay this way forever.

Shey: yah, and when all of us are professionals already, we can start forming our own businesses together.

Ghie: yah, and each of us will be managing a business that's in line with his profession. Right?

Jop: oh, alright, I'll join.

A: this is like so great! And during our own wedding days, all of us should be present no matter what!

Cha: yah, even during baptismals!

Shey: and business' ribbon cutting ceremony.

Ghie: yah, since all of us will be putting funds on it. I am so excited.

A: and from now on, we are the Knights and the Princesses.

Jop: that's kinda cornie.

A: yah, I know... but who's in for it?

(Nagtaasan ng kamay ang mga babae.)

A: see Jop! everyone liked it.

Cha: yah, I think we should be more mature this time.

Ghie: so Knights and Princesses is it!

A: but we can't have the baptismal of our new group until Arwin joined in.

Arw: joined in to what?

(Nagtinginan sila sa paupong si Arwin dala ang kanyang inorder na pagkain.)

Ghie: hey, what about the Vain?

Arw: oh, they said we can't do it today, because Dominis still have a meeting with our CAT commandant.

Cha: are we not needed?

Arw: I don't think so, I just saw Emily outside our school.

Jop: oh, mauybe it has something to do with the CAT attendance.

Arw: so back to the topic.

(Inexplain muli nila kay Arwin ang napagplanuhang pact.)

Arw: but guys you know my family's plan, right?

SHey: what plan?

A: oh, Shey doesn't know t since she started going out with us just this year.

Ghie: Arwin's family is planning a migration to Australia.

Shey: oooh, but I think we can still do it.

Arw: I am interested, you know me, right? It's just I think it would be hard on both parties.

A: nothing's hard if we'll do it together...

Ghie: yah, I mean, you can do some advertising for us Arwin.

Cha: yah, and after that we can start your own business.

Arw: I would like a pictorial company.

A: that's nice....

Shey: so it's settled!

Cha: KNIGHTS and PRINCESSES, is it!

(pinagtipon-tipon nila ang mga kamay nila sa gitna ng lamesa atsaka inihagis ito pataas sa ere. At nagsimula na silang kumain.)

--

4 comments:

L-TWO. said...

HAHAHAHA.

BADING KA AMIEL!
:))

Removed said...

HELLO AMIEL! PADAAN LANG!

dEzRi said...

based on true stori ba ang pagmamigrate nLa aruin? heje.

Ruin said...

Ahaha. Great story.