BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Knights and Princesses. bk 3 part 9.

Eigh: that bitch! Let me handle her next time.

(sagot ni Eigh matapos magkwento ni Ghie.)

GHie: yah yah....

(paupo si Ghie sa sofa ng townhouse ng Knights and Princesses.)

Ghie: and I'll going home first after here.

Cha: haha, we're staying here anyways...

Ghie: I'll be back tomorrow.

Eigh: oh yah, I almost forgot, next week will be the Expanded Royale Elegancia's Ribbon Cutting Ceremony,

Cha: oh okay.

Eigh: and Cha, that's also the turn over of the company's name to yours.

Cha: no way, me the president? haha, Eigh I'm 21 years old.

Eigh: so what? I already hired a trustworthy counsel.

Cha: Waaaaaaah, I really can't take that....

Eigh: you should, and Ghie, we already have a cruise by the way.

Ghie: no way? I thought the hotel's income for the first year is going to be spent for the renovation and expansion?

Eigh: yah, but there's too much left, don't worry we already have investors.

Cha: you did a good job Eigh, maybe you can continue doing that...

Eigh: certainly no, I wanna spend a time on my proffession this time, you had your chance, now I'll have mine.

Cha: but it's too hard,

Eigh: you can do it Cha, and by the way I invested some 10% in Micky's family business.

Cha: no way?

Eigh: I did, and I'll have it increased in the coming years....

Ghie: where are the knights?

Eigh: oh, have we told you? Arwin and Bom are going out together.

Ghie: no way?

Cha: yah, Bom went to Australia a week before and she went to Arwin's place.

Ghie: that's sweet, and I wanna hear more, but I need to go.

Eigh: arrrgh, okay, you sure you don't need a lift?

Ghie: 'm sure, don't worry I'll be fine.

Eigh: okay, God Bless.

Cha: bye. return tomorrow morning huh.

(after ng ilang araw, naganap na ang ribbon cutting ceremony ng hotel ng Knights adn Princesses, umuwi si Shey sa Pilipinas para dito.)

Eigh: tonight, I have the honor to transfer the ownership and presidency of this Royale Elegancia, from my name to Ms. Charmane Laderas' name.

(ito ang speech ni Eigh habang nakatayo sya sa front door ng hotel na may isang malaking golden ribbon at nakatayo sa tabi nya ang mga kaibigan nya pati si Ryuu.)

Eigh: and let her do the honor of cutting this ribbon for the formal and grand opening of the Expanded Royale Elegancia.

(iniabot ni Eigh kay Cha ang malaking gunting para gupitin ang Ribbon, pagkatapos ito gupitin ni Cha...)

Cha: Royale Elegancia's new generation is now open to be of service and comfort for all of you...

(nagpalakpakan ang mga guest atsaka pumasok ang pari para basbasan ang buong hotel, pagkatapos dumeretso sila sa reception area. Isa-isang nilapitan ng mga kaibigan galing Japan si Eigh at kinongratulate ito, nilapitan din nila si Cha para icongratulate ito. After ng dinner naguwian na ang ibang medyo matatanda na guest at ang mga medyo bata pa ay naiwan para simula ang party!)

Shey: haha, so we have our hotel's first successful year!

Eigh: I'm glad we did it,

Jop: yes,

Arw: uhm, guys, I want you to meet someone,

(singit ni Arwin habang hawak-hawak ang kamay ni Bom.)

Arw: this Park Bom,

Eigh: oh, Bom... it's our pleasure.

(lumapit si Eigh para makipagbeso kay Bom,)

Cha: finally,

Ghie: so you're the girl ion Arwin's dreams huh,

Bom: oh, that's sweet. and it's my pleasure meeting Arwin's new friends,

Eigh: bestfriends actually, so are enjoying the party?

Bom: oh yes, and the foods are great,

Eigh: thanks, it's my husband's choice,

(ipinakilala ni Eigh si Ryuu kay Bom,)

Bom: oh, congratulations, may you have more successful years,

Eigh: thanks,

(si Eigh bilang pinakamadaldal sa grupo nila ang tumatayong spokes-person. Maya-maya pa naghiwa-hiwalay na sila para sumayaw. Nagsasayaw si Cha at Micky sa gitna ng crowd ng may ibulong si Micky kay Cha.)

Cha: what???

(sigaw ni Cha.)

Cha: haha, I really can't hear you... come on, let's go somewhere quiet.

(hinihila ni Cha si Micky, nang bigla itong sumigaw at sakto namang pagsigaw nito humina ang tugtog at naging mellow.)

Micky: will you marry me?

(natigilan si Cha at lahat ng tao sa paligid nila ay nakatingin na sa kanila ang iba nakangiti at ang iba ay halatang curios sa magiging reaction ni Cha, nakita nya ang mga kaibigan nya at nasenyas ito na go! Pero hindi talaga alam ni Cha ang gagawin nya, tumingin sya kay Micky na ngayo'y hawak na ang isang diamond ring sa kamay, nilapitan nya si Cha at hinawakan sa baba, )

Micky: will you?

(napuno ng luha ang gilid ng mga mata ni Cha,)

Cha: oh, Micky....

(tumingin pa muli si Cha sa kanyang paligid at sa mga kaibigan nya.)

Cha: there's n point saying no, right?

Micky: is that a yes?

Cha: jerk! Of course it is!

(napasigaw at napatalon si Micky sa tuwa, at pinipigilan sya ni Cha. Nagsalita si Eigh.)

Eigh: now, let me introduce to you Royale Elegancia's new president Charmane Laderas and her future husband Micky Yoochun.

(Itinurio ni Eigh sila Cha at Micky, lumapit ang mga tao para icongratulate si Cha.)

Eigh: congratulations.

(pagkatapos ng gabi, inihatid nang driver ni Eigh ang pamilya nya pauwi sa bahay nila at nagpaalam na rin naman si Eigh, dumeretso ang Knights at ang Princesses sa townhouse nila.)

Ghie: I'm glad we're complete in this very special double occassion.

Eigh: haha, yah, congratulations again Cha...

Cha: I am not sure if what I did is right, honestly.

Ghie: oh come on, that's every girl's dreams,

Shey: yah, what's the problem?

Cha: his mom doesn't know about me, yet.

Eigh: Cha, it's been 5 years already, I'm sure his mother already knows about it

Cha: I hope so...

--

0 comments: