BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Save the Best for Last. part 7.

( Si Ryuu ang nagdrive ng kotse nya.)

A: so, where are we going???

R: haha, somewhere I thought you'd like.

A: oooh, suspense I love suspense.

R: haha, I thought about it for sometime already.

A: so you're thinking of me? Like all the time??

R: haha, silly no, maybe uhm.... 65% of my time.

A: haha, whatever Ryuu... uhm, it's good you talk a lot of English.

R: oh, why????

A: 'cause honestly I thought Japanese people can't speak English that good.

R: oh, I haven't told you yet???

A: what???

R: haha, I was born and raised on America, so I have learned English that well.

A: oh ok.... how about the others?

R: oh, yah Akira's father owns an Airline company and that's why she have to learn the language. For Megumi and Jun, their parents are both artists so I think it's a requirement for them to learn. Kei joins contest here and abroad so it's really essential. Tadashi was also born and raised on America. While Hikarie, uhm she wants to learn everything that Kei knows.

A: haha, ok... so, uhm.

R: so, is it my turn to ask questions???

A: oh, oh, sure.

R: haha, ok... so I'm gonna start.

A: haha, am I on hotseat???

R: yah... sort of, well... what stuffs are you into???

A: uhm I'm into books.

R: really???

A: yah, I love reading.

R: haha, so besides that?

A: uhm... I sing.

R: you're not.

A: yes I do.

R: sample???

A: haha, later.

R: do it now.

A: later... promise!

R: oooooooh. haha.

(huminto ang kotse ni Ryuu sa isang parking lot.)

R: so we're here.

A: oooh what's this place???

(bumaba ang dalawa sa sasakyan at inihanda na ni Ryuu ang mga kailangan nyang dalhin.)

R: this is one of Kei's pavilions.

A: oh, really?

R: yah, and it's free today.

A: haha, nice coincidence.

R: actually no,

(huminto si Ryuu at tumingin kay Eigh.)

R: I've rented it for you.

(kumindat si Ryuu.)

A: haha, that's sweet.

(lumapit si Ryuu kay Eigh habang bitbit ang Picnic basket.)

A: picnic???

R: haha, yah..

A: haha...

(naglakad na ang dalawa.)

A: so where exactly are we going inside here??? There are no personnels here.

R: we're going to the garden... and yah, I told you that this place is free, right???

A: garden???

R: you heard it right.

( naglakad pa ang dalawa hanggang sa makalabas sa main building ng Pavilion, naglakad pa sila hanggang sa makarating sila sa garden. Ang garden ay may malaking eleganteng bakod, at sa baba ng bakod na ito ay isang maganda at malinis na ilog, sumilip rito si Eigh,)

A: oh, this place is awesome.

R: yah.

A: oh thanks.

R: no need to mention.

( inayos naman ni Ryuu ang mat sa ground na puno ng magagandang bulaklak at mga bermuda. Lumapit naman si Eigh para tumulong kay Ryuu.)

--

1 comments:

Removed said...

hello amiel. jek to