BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Save the Best for Last. part 4.

A: oh! common Ryuu, tell me.

(pilit ni Eigh kay Ryuu habang patuloy na naglalakad.)

R: it means whatever Eigh... haha, just forget it.

A: oooooh, you're mean, whatever. haha!

R: what's wrong???

A: haha, whatever.

R: oh common!

A: never mind! haha.

(inihatid ni Ryuu si Eigh sa kanilang pansamantalang tinitirhan na apartment.)

A: oh, thanks for dropping me by.

R: it's fine.

A: will you be alright walking on your own???

R: yah, it's still early anyways. It won't hurt.

A: you sure???

R: Promise.

A: ok, bye!

(umalis si Ryuu habang pinapanuod sya ni Eigh bumaba sa hagdan. Kinabukasan nama sa Hakusen Academy ulit.)

Aki: so how's your first date with a Japanese guy???

A: what date???

Aki: admit it, you and Ryuu.

A: haha, you're funny.

Aki: oh tell me.

A: it was hardly a date, Akira.

Aki: oooooooh, you two still needs some more burning to do.

A: ok, whatever.

Aki: haha, wait, it's almost tea time... I'm just gonna get my things at the back.

(tumayo si Akira sa kanyang pagkakaupo sa sofa sa loob ng Greenhouse.)

A: wait! I want to help.

Aki: ok.

(tumayo rin si Eigh atsaka sumabay kay Akira.)

A: uhm, Akira... does Ryuu have a girlfriend??

(napatigil si Akira at tumawa ng tumawa ng malakas.)

A: what's the problem???

Aki: see.... I think you really like him, eversince yaesterday... oooh, it's not that long but it'll do. haha.

A: oooooh, seriously.

Aki: nope. haha! Honestly, it was our first time to see Ryuu blushed like what he does evertime you're around.

A: oh! silly, he told me he's like that whenever he's nervous.

Aki: Eigh...

(Huminto si Akira sa paglalakad. Hinawakan ni Akira si Eigh sa balikat.)

Aki: Ryuu, was NEVER nervous... he's a person always full of guts.

A: really???

(nagpatuloy sila sa paglalakad.)

A: so it's true.

Aki: what's true???

A: haha, never mind.

Aki: common, I won't tell anyone.

A: pRomise???

Aki: promise!

A: haha, I asked him if i made him nervous.

Aki: so what did he said???

A: never mind.

Aki: haha, he's really into you.

A: you think???

Aki: yah.

(binuksan ni Akira ang pinto ng kitchen sa Greenhouse.)

Aki: so is he cute??

A: yah, I think so.

Aki: haha.

(Tumatawa si Akira habang inihahanda ang mga gamit nya para sa tea time. Nang matapos na ang paghahanda bumalik na sila sa loob ng Greenhouse. Binigayna naman ni Akira ng tea at cake ang bawat isa sa tulong ni Eigh, nang binibigyan na ni Akira si Ryuu ng cake at tea may ibinulong na naman ito sa kanya, pero hindi napansin ni Eigh. Nang matapos na ang tea time, nagkunwari si Akira na may gagawin kaya pinakiusapan nya si Eigh na iligpit ang mga napagkainan na.)

A: Oh, it's alright. It'll be all my pleasure.

Aki: oh thank you, really.

R: uhm, Eigh do you want me to help???

Tak: ok, here goes cool guy...

R: shut up kei!

H: haha! Takishima, shut up!

A: oh, why not...?

(kinuha ni Ryuu at ni Eigh ang mga napagkainan na, inilagay nila ito sa cart atsaka naglakad pabalik ng Greenhouse.)

R: uhm....

(tumingin si Eigh sa muling namumula na si Ryuu.)

A: haha, Ryuu, I am really thinking that I'm making you nervous...

R: haha, me nervous??? I don't think so.

A: haha, yah I heard you're a bit confident than the others... but it seems that little mister confident is getting a little nervous around a foreign gal.

R: haha, so you're saying... you're making me nervous???

A: Exactly. Am I not???

(tumahimik si Ryuu at huminto sa pagtulak ng cart, napatigil nah rin si Eigh na ilang hakbang lang ang layo mula kay Ryuu, humarap si Eigh kay Ryuu.)

A: hey Ryuu don't take that too seriously. I was just kidding.

(lumapit si Eigh kay Ryuu.)

A: hey!

R: will you go out with me tomorrow???

(buLong ni Ryuu)

A: what???

R: WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME TOMORROW???

A: oh.... I can't find any reasons to say no.

R: is it a yes???

A: A big yes, Ryuu.

R: oh thanks!

A: haha, see I knew it.... I am really making you nervous!!!

R: ok, I admit... but I thinks it's the same thing as asking questions about me.

A: haha! No I don't do that.

R: oh really, well a couple of friends told me.

A: akira. (bulong ni Eigh sa sarili)

R: not only Akira... count Jun, Megumi, Tadashi, Kei and Hikarie in.

A: oooooh. whatever.

(binilisan ni Eigh ang paglalakad.)

R: ok! Little Ms making-mister-confident-nervous is busted.

A: whatever Ryuu!

R: haha!

--



0 comments: