BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Save the Best for Last. part 3.

(Natapos ang araw nila at minabuti nilang lahat na umuwi na lang, samantala si Ryuu naman at si Eigh at nagsabay pauwi. Sa may gate ng Hakusen Private Academy.)

Aki: Hei, Ryuu you're really doing your job huh.

A: what job???

R: taking care of you...?

Aki: see he said it, it did not came from my mouth, haha! bye guys, my service is here.

(nagpaalam na si Akira kay Ryuu at kay Eigh, at dumeretso sa loob ng isang magandang kotse.)

A: so, are you used in walking???

R: yah, I usually do it, with Jun and Meg, specially when going to the market.

A: oh, you go to market???

R: yah, I stand as Jun and Meg's guardian.

A: oh yah, I heard... uhm, so am I not... uhm you know, destroying your plans???

R: no not really we have plans for every week, so it's not really disturbed or something.

A: oh, ok.

(tumingin si Eigh kay Ryuu na namumula pa rin hanggang ngayon.)

A: uhm Ryuu, are you always like that???

R: what do mean "always like that"?

A: uhm, blushing and getting red???

R: oh...

(napakamot si Ryuu uli ng kanyang ulo.)

R: I'm just like this everytime... uhm, I'm nervous, yah everytime I'm nervous, haha.

A: so, uhm, do I make you nervous???

(tumahimik si Ryuu at napayuko.)

A: haha, silly of me, whatever. Never mind that.

R: haha, it's fine.

(huminto si Ryuu sa harap ng isang dress shop.)

R: we're here.

A: where??? This dress shop?

R: yah.

A: for what???

R: Yahiro's party.

A: oh, honestly we don't have any extra money with us, so I plan not going to the party anymore.

R: oh, don't worry, it'll be all in my account.

A: oh, isn;t that too uhm... you know a little bit too embarassing?

R: no, not anymore.

A: oh, but...

R: ok, no buts let's just go inside.

(binuksan ni Ryuu ang pinto at unang pinapasok si Eigh sa loob bago sya pumasok.)

A: everything's beautiful here.

(sabi ni Eigh habang tumitingin sa mga dress sa loob ng shop.)

R: so, anything you already like???

A: uhm, honestly there's nothing I like here, everything's too sexy and uhm....

R: so let's go to another shop.

A: uhm it's fine here, I'll just have to make my own design... uhm, if it's fine with you.

R: yah sure, no problem. haha.

A: thanks Ryuu.

(pumunta silang dalawa malapit sa may counter at naginquire kung pwede bang gumawa ng sarili nyang design, at sa kabutihang palad pumayag din naman ang may-ari ng shop. Naupo si Eigh at nagdrawing ng sarili nyang design... matapos ang mahigit 15 minutes, tumayo si Eigh at ipinakita kay Ryuu ang design. Kinuha naman ni Ryuu ang papel.)

A: so, how is it?

R: it's great, uhm, I don't know you know stuffs like this.

A: haha, yah I know stuffs like that, I love doing it for my recreation.

R: really???

A: yah.

(naglakad ang dalawa upang ibigay na sa may-ari ng shop ang design, pagkatapos ay ibinigay na ni Ryuu ang downpayment. Lumabas na silang dalawa sa shop.)

A: uhm, Ryuu is it really alright on your part??

R: yah, why???

A: cause you know, we hardly know each other until today.

R: oh it's fine, I believe it's the start.

(muli namula na naman si Ryuu.)

A: start of what??? haha.

R: oh, never mind!!

--



0 comments: