BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Save the Best for Last. part 15.

(habang naglalaro ang iba sa buhanginan, bumalik naman si Yahiro at si Kei sa park, lumapit ang dalawa kay Eigh at may iniabot na susi.)

A: uhm, what's this???

Yah: haha, I didn't know you were that slow.

A: oh silly, of course I know it's a key... but what will it open???

Tak: uhm, you know Eigh, Yahiro here and I, decided that you could be able to use one of our condominiums when you return to our country.

A: haha, Kei that's funny, I never thought you could joke like that. Seriously, come on.

Tak: uhm, that's serious Eigh, and when you return here everything in your condo will be furnished.

Aki: haha, see, a VIP airport pass to accomodate your flight, and a nice and good condo to accomodate your stay here.

A: but I... but....

Tak: come on, it's fine Eigh, it's nothing... ok? Besides Yahiro and I took shares on paying it.

(Umiyak na si Eigh.)

A: I really can't afford to pay you this debts... but I'll loan on banks just to pay you.

Tak: silly Eigh, we have a good reputation on banks too... and you can't loan at them for the reason you wanna pay a gift given to you.

A: ohh.... thank you guys!! On Friday I'll be out of the country by 7a.m. I really really appreciate everything guys!

Meg: oh, it's so sad, you only stayed with us for 2 weeks.

Jun: but you'll come and visit right???

A: haha, with everything all ready, yah I'll come and visit once in a while. Maybe a week during my Christmas break.

(Pinunasan ni Eigh ang kanyang mga luha. Lumapit naman si Ryuu sa kanya.)

Sak: oh here comes Mr. Prince, come on guys let's just get lost for a while.

(Nginitian ni Eigh si Sakura.)

R: so tomorrow... I'll take you to Rikugien Garden.

A: silly, you have classes.

R: I can make excuses, besides your a guest and I can cope up with the lessons... so is it alright now?

A: ok... but can we do it in the morning?

R: yah sure. I'll be preparing foods for you.

A: thanks, so am I.

(Maya-maya pa inihatid nila si Eigh sa apartment at nagsiuwian na ang lahat. Kinabukasan naman maagang gumising si Eigh para handaan ng pagkain si Ryuu sa picnic na gagawin nila. Handang handa na si Eigh nang dumating si Ryuu, isinakay ni Ryuu si Eigh sa kanyang kotse atsaka nagtungo sa Rikugien Garden. Nang dumating na sila doon...)

A: oh gosh.... this place is awesome!

R: there are hundreds of this around Tokyo only, and another hundred outside Tokyo. I thought you'd like it.

A: I really like it.

(Inihanda ni Ryuu ang mat sa damuhan at ang basket. Inihanda na rin ni Eigh ang pagkaing ginawa nya para kay Ryuu.)

R: so what's this???

A: oh, that's a Spaggetini Pie, I learned that on a cooking show on our country.

R: oh... how about this???

A: oh, that's a Strawberry Chiffon cake.

R: oh, may I start eating them now??? I want to spend a long time with you later.

A: haha, go on... and I'll be eating the foods you prepared.

R: bonne appetit!

A: haha, you know French?

R: a bit...

A: ok, bonne appetit!

(Kumain na silang dalawa.)

A: by the way, where did the man brought your car???

R: oh, he's my driver I asked him to bring the car home.

A: oh yah, there are no Parking lots in here.

R: yah... are you done???

A: haha, yah. How about you???

R: I'm stuffed.. haha, the foods were great!

A: thanks, and your foods were great as usual.

R: thanks, so wanna start touring the place?

A: oh yah sure.

(Iniligpit nila ang mat at inilagay sa ilalim ng isang puno. At naglakad-lakad na sila sa paligid ng Rikugien garden, nang mapagod na si Eigh nagpahinga sila sa ilalim ng isang Cherry Blossom tree.)

A: this tree is very beautiful.

R: yah, sure is it. I wanna give you something.

A: oh, what is it?

(Kinuha ni Ryuu ang isang mahabang box mula sa kanyang bulsa. Binuksan nya ito at may laman itong isang napakagandang diamiond necklace.)

A: oh, that's beautiful... but I...

R: I know you can't accept it, so I made you something.

A: you made something???

R: yah,

(Kinuha naman nya sa kanyang bulsa ang isang bead necklace na may kulay na dilaw at orange.)

R: haha, this one, it took me several days before I perfected this one.

A: oh, that's so beautiful.

R: so shall I put it on to you???

A: oh sure.

(Tumalikod si Eigh sat iniayos nya ang kanyang buhok upang mailagay ni Ryuu ng maayos ang bead necklace na ginawa nya para kay Eigh.)

A: Thanks... uhm, I also wanna give you something... kinuha ni Eigh mula sa kanyang bulsa ang isang tape.

(Iniabot nya ito kay Ryuu.)

A: I borrowed a tape recorder from Hikari, and I bought a tape. So I want you to have this.

(Kinuha ni Ryuu ang tape.)

R: so what's in it???

A: just hear for yourself.

R: haha ok....

(Tumayo si Ryuu at sinundan sya ni Eigh papunta sa isang maliit na pond. Yumuko si Ryuu upang tingnan ang pond.)

R: I wish you don't have to go.

A: I wish, but I know there'll be something better.

R: would you choose to wait for me???

A: I'll wait a thousand lifetime Ryuu.

R: that's what I'll do.

(Tumingin si Ryuu kay Eigh at hinawakan nya ang kamay nito. Nag-init ang buong katawan ni Eigh at bumilis ang tibok ng kanyang puso.)

R: promise?

A: promise.

(Matapos nilang umikot pa sa garden umuwi na rin ang dalawa at dumeretso naman sila sa Greenhouse.)

--

0 comments: