BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Save the Best for Last. part 5.

(Bumalik na si Ryuu at si Eigh sa loob ng Greenhouse. Agad na lumapit si Akira kay Ryuu at may binulong, habang si Eigh naman ay dumeretso at umupo sa sofa.)

H: did you say yes???

A: huh????

Tak: we heard Ryuu shout, so you can't deny his question. haha.

A: oh... haha, yah I said yes.

(Lumapit naman kaagad si Megumi at si Jun sa tatlong naguusap.)

Meg: so...

A: I'LL go..

Jun: really??

A: yah.

Jun: would you mind if we ask you a favor???

Tak: I'll guess.... you want Eigh to take care of Ryuu, right???

Jun: uhm.... yes, so Eigh can you do it???

A: oh.... sure, haha. Fine.

Meg: oh, thanks.

A: haha, no problem.

(lumapit naman si Akira kay Eigh.)

Aki: do you have something to wear???

A: honestly, it was not expected... so I'll have to mix something good up.

Aki: haha, want me to help??? I can lend you some my stuffs.

A: oh, sure thanks.

Aki: ok so after school, you'll be coming with me.

A: oh sure.

(Nung dismissal na nila, sumabay si Eigh kay Akira sa kotse nito.)

A: you're car is great.

Aki: oh thanks, my dada bought this for me.

A: oh ok...

(Dumating na sila sa bahay ni Akira. Dumeretso naman sila sa kwarto ni Akira, binuksan ni Akira ang kanyang walk-in closet.)

Aki: so, what do you want to wear for tomorrow???

A: oh, there's a lot you got here huh.

Aki: yah, I don't usually wear everything here. So I'm planning of giving you your choice.

A: oh, Akira that's a lot from you already, I really don't know how to pay you for your gratitude.

AKi: haha, it's nothing... just go out with Ryuu.

A: haha, whatever.

(punili na si Eigh ng kanyang isusuot para sa date nila ni Ryuu bukas, isang maganda puting sleeveless blouse ang pinili nya.)

Aki: are you sure you're fine with that???

A: oh yah, I think it's all I need.

Aki: the weather's cold.

A: ahaha, it's fine I got a half-body jacket, I think it'll do.

Aki: oh ok.

A: so...

Aki: hey let's just have some tea.

A: ok, I wanna help again.

Aki: oh sure.

(Nag-tea muna ang dalawang magkaibigan tsaka inihatid ni Akira si Eigh pauwi sa kanila. Kinabukasan maagang pumasok si Eigh sa Hakusen Academy, agad syang dumeretso sa Greenhouse Kitchen, gumawa sya ng cake.)

--

0 comments: