BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Save the best for Last. part 19.

(Pagkatapos ay inihatid ni Eigh si Ryuu sa may parking lot na malapit sa chapel.)

A: so you have your car with you?

R: yah, but I arrived first, though I had shipped it earlier.

A: oh... maybe there was a delay.

R: yah, so... bye, see you later I mean.

A: haha, ok, uhm... take care.!

(Umalis na si Ryuu at naglakad pabalik sa room si Eigh.)

War: who's that guy???

A: who???

War: the guy you were with, just a while ago.

A: oh, he's Ryuu...a special friend.

War: oooh, so is he your boyfriend???

A: haha, silly no...

War: so why's he here???

A: a visit? Oh yah, to visit me.

War: so, is he courting you???

A: haha, no... I mean yah... the hell do you care anyways.

War: oh... I see.

A: haha, just kidding.

War: can I ask you out later???

A: you can, but you may not. haha, no I'm sorry, I got loads of things to do....

War: oh okay, how about now??? uhm, I mean, I wanna treat for lunch.

A: oh, that's sweet, but 'm sorry Ryuu got me a homemade lunch today... uhm, maybe next time.

War: oh, ok I understand... so may I have a reservation for tomorrow???

A: uhm..... o--k sure.

War: lunch??? or dinner???

A: uhm lunch... haha.

War: oh ok. Thanks. gonna go now.

A: bye...

(Umalis na si Warren at bumalik sa kanyang room, umakyat na rin si Eigh sa room at pagdating nya sa room, hinawakan sya kaagad ni Arwin.)

A: aaaaaaah! Arwin!!!! let go of me....

(Lumapit na si Kenneth..)

A: waaaaaaaaah! Kenneth! Don't even think about it. Arwiiin!!! Let go...

(Nagpupumiglas si Eigh sa mga kamay ni Arwin. Kinagat ni Kenneth si Eigh.)

A: aaaaaaaaaaawch!!!!!!!

(Pinawalan na ni Arwin si Eigh.)

A: that was mean!!!! oooooooooh!

(Habang hinahawakan ni Eigh ang kanyang braso na bagong kagat.)

Ver: so where's Ryuu???

A: oooh, he went home.

Ver: home???

A: oh, I mean at my place...

Ver: oooooh, I put on some blush for him.... oooooh.

A: haha, next time.

Des: so will he come back tomorrow???

A: uhm, I don't know, maybe no.

Des: oooooh... how sad.

A: haha, maybe on your side.

Ethe: oh so, we're going to your place later.

A: why???

Ethe: to see Ryuu...

A: haha, whatever... but I won't be spending money for your snacks!

Des: oh, that's fine! We can afford our own snacks. haha.

(Pumasok sa room si Cha.)

Cha: Eigh! I've heard about a cute guy visiting you.

A: oh Ryuu??? yah, why???

Cha: where's he???

A: oooo, I thought you saw him... you went out right???

Cha: silly, I went out for our CAT meeting.

A: oooh, like again?

Cha: yah, Like again...

A: uhm, I'll ask him to visit again.

Cha: ok.

--

2 comments:

dEzRi said...

kamiss ang kagatan! aww.

eiGh said...

uO nga eh,