BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Knights and Princesses. bk 3 part 46.

(matapos ang ilang araw ng celebration bumalik na rin sila sa Maynila. Sa bago nilang bahay.)

Ghie: Eigh.

Eigh: yup?

Cha: who are you texting?

Eigh: me? oh, some employees saying God Bless and uhm, Eunhyuk.

Ghie: who?

Eigh: the employees?

Ghie: no.. no... the last one?

Eigh: Eunhyuk, Arwin's friend.

Ghie: so why are you two texting?

Eigh: oh, he's just dropping by that's what he said.

Shey: dropping by?

Eigh: yah yah...

Ghie: ows?

Cha: hand us your phone.

(inagaw nila ang phone ni Eigh.)

Eigh: what re you guys up to?

Ghie: oooohhh, he said hi... and have you eaten dinner?

Cha: why is he asking you like that?

Eigh: oh come on, he is just a friend... and uhm, maybe he needs someone to talk to... and uhm, hello? it has only been a year since my husband died!

Ghie: hello, it is nearing it's second year!

Eigh: and so, we were bonded infront of God inside His house, spo death can never seperate us...

Cha: but Eigh, you are still young!

Shey: yah, and I want you to be happy... we want you to be happy.

Ghie: and Ryuu wants you to be.

Eigh: haha, I'm happy with just being with you...

Shey: and watching us with our own relationship?

Eigh: haha, I am not envious so sorry.

Ghie: ok, whatever. This week will be a long week for me.

Eigh: why?

Ghie: holiday is so nearing, so we have to be more special.

Eigh: haha, God Speed on your works guys.

Cha: by the way have you heard that Jop is dating this hot Brazilian model?

Eigh: after that European model?

Cha: yah, right after.

Eigh: Jop is so nuts.

Ghie: who would have thought that Jop will date models?

Eigh: yah, before he brought sluts, but this time is much better.

Shey: haha.

Cha: so Shey, when's the wedding?

Shey: on two months.

Eigh: can't wait.

Shey: Eigh, I want the best dress.

Eigh: me? But everytime I do it something bad happens.

Shey: haha, no it's just by chance.

Eigh: hope so. So night guys!

Shey: nights.

(natulog na silang lahat. Dalawang buwan ang nakalipas.)

Shey: Oh my gosh, is my lipstick okay?

Eigh: it's good...

Shey: is my make-up okay?

Cha: it's fine...

Shey: do I look alright?

Ghie: Shey, don't be nervous.

Shey: I am not.

(tiningnan ni Ghie ang nanginginig na kamay ni Shey)

Shey: okay, I am but just a little bit!

Eigh: haha, can't wait to see another wedding!

Shey: thanks for the dress, Eigh... it fits on me...

Eigh: that is kinda too short for a wedding dress.

Shey: it's alright.

(pagkatapos sabay-sabay silang nagpunta sa venue ng kasal isa itong garden wedding sa hacienda, tanging ang mga close friends at family lang ang nandito kabilang ang ilang investors. Kanya-kanya sila nang partner, kahit pantay-pantay sila sa pagtingin ni Shey, wala sa kanila ang naging bride's maid, katunayan walang bride's maid o maid of honor ang kasal. Habang kinakasal si Shey nagsimulang umiyak si Eigh at si Cha, top sa pagiyak ang mga ito. Kasama ni Jop ang isang fil-am model sa kasal, si Arwin si Bom, si Eigh at si Eunhyuk, si Ghie at si Seung Ri, si Cha at si TOP [gusto sana ni Cha si Shin kaso hindi naman ito kilala ni Shey], si Grace at si Christian at marami pang iba. Pagkatapos ng kasal inihagis na ni Shey ang bouquet at guess who ang nakasalo, walang iba kung hindi si Ghie na halos itulak lahat ng tao sa harapn nya makuha lang ang bouquet.)

Cha: okay you got it.

Ghie: haha, I got it!

Shey: oh my, your next!

Ghie: wish me luck.

Eigh: haha.

(isa-isa nang nagsilapitan ang mga guest para icongratulate ang mga bagong kasal.)

--

0 comments: