BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Knights and Princesses. bk 3 part 29.

(umuwi kaagad sina Eigh at Ryuu.)

Eigh: Shey, we need to talk.

Shey: I think we really have to talk...

(halata sa boses ni Shey na galit sya)

Ghie: what's happening?

(lumapit si Ghie kay Ryuu.)

Ghie: what's happening?

R: don't wanna talk about it... Knights, let's go upstairs.

(niyaya ni Ryuu si Jop paakyat para magstay sa kwarto nila.)

Shey: Eigh, you should have not done that...

Eigh: Shey! He is cheating on you! I have a picture...

(nilabas ni Eigh ang phone nya, ngunit hinampas ni Shey ang kamay nya at bumagsak ang phone ni Eigh, lumapit si Cha kay Eigh at si Ghie kay Shey.)

Cha: okay, you two stop it right now...

Shey: not yet, Cha... You ruined everything, Eigh...

Eigh: I did that 'cause you are my friend!

Shey: Eigh, we are going to be married in a few days!

Eigh: marriage? It's a sincere vow infront of our Creator, Shey! And he, being your future groom, is not wort it for the vow!

Shey: he can change Eigh!

Eigh: change? haha, Shey, stop being so babo!

Shey: I am not being babo!

Eigh: he has hidden everything for seven years!

Shey: I don't care. I just don't f***ing care!

Eigh: stop using bad words, Shey!

Shey: do not talk like you know me!

Eigh: Shey, I did it for you!

Ghie: okay, STOP!

(sumigaw na si Ghie, nagsimulang umiyak ang dalawa.)

Cha: what happened?

(tanong ni Cha ng makaupo at nang makainom na ng tubig ang dalawa. Ikiniwento ni Eigh ang nangyari at ikiniwento din naman ni Shey ang sa kanya.)

Ghie: okay, so what's the plan?

Shey: I'm going out for a while...

(tumayo si Shey at pumasok ng kwarto ng princesses at kinuha ang kanyang mga gamit. Tumayo si Cha para pigilan si Shey ng palabas na ito ng townhouse.)

Ghie: let her do it Cha, both of them need space right now...

(lumabas si Shey, at sumakay sa kotse nya, nagdrive sya, umiiyak sya habang nagddrive. Hindi nya napansin ang isang batang patawid sa kalsada kaya't bigla nyang napindot ang clutch, nawala ang sasakyan nya sa tamang direksyon at bumangga sya sa isang puno.)

Minho: my queen...

(kinuha ni Shey ang kamay ni Minho na ngayo'y wala nang maskara.)

Shey: my king...

Minho: it has been a long time...

Shey: yes I know...

(umupo sila sa paligid ng isang magandang fountain at pinagmasdan ang bilog na buwan. Maya-maya tumayo si Minho at niyaya si Shey para sumayaw, nagsayaw silang dalawa. Medyo matagal din silang nagsayaw bago huminto si Minho at hinawakan sa mukha si Shey,)

Shey: why?

Minho: close your eyes...

Shey: why?

Minho: just do it...

(pumikit si Shey at pagdilat nya nasa loob sya ng isang malaking kwarto, bumangon ito sa kama at tumayo, may nakita syang babae na nakaupo sa may tabi, gumising ang babae.)

Eigh: Oh my gosh, Shey...

Shey: Eigh...

(tumakbo si Eigh papunta kay AShey at niyakap nya ito.)

Eigh: I'm so sorry about last night...

(bumuhos ang luha ni Eigh, niyakap din ni Shey si Eigh at umiyak din ito.)

Shey: I am too... I am tooo... I've been so fool, Eigh... I kept on believing though I know there was something wrong...

(bumitaw silang dalawa sa pagkayakap.)

Shey: where am I? What actually happened?

Eigh: Minho, found you inside your car last night after the accident, he brought in some nurses with him... still know him?

Shey: yah... yah...

(pumasok si Minho sa kwarto,)

Minho: oh, I'm sorry...

(lalabas na sana sya ng tumayo si Eigh.)

Eigh: it's fine... I'm about to go out anyways...

(lumabas si Eigh sa kwarto.)

Minho: your friend is funny...

Shey: haha, yah...

(pinupunasan ni Shey ang luha nya.)

Shey: thank by the way...

Minho: uhm, it's nothing, a human obligation...

Shey: haha, lucky you found me...

Minho: yah, and lucky you have the airbag...

Shey: haha, lucky I had it checked...

Minho: I heard about your boyfriend... I mean your fiance...

Shey: oh? So you already know the story huh...

Minho: actually I will not if he didn't arrived and throw bottles at my house last night...

Shey: he did?

Minho: yup, and he keeps cursing Eigh...

Shey: that asshole!

Minho: don't be too rude...

Shey: does Eigh know about it?

Minho: yup, he threw a bolt from her taser,

Shey: oh...

Minho: Eigh's type is peculiar...

Shey: yah, and we, her friends lern from her...

Minho: how?

Shey: we learn not to be too weak... it happened to Eigh before...

Minho: yah, I heard it from Ryuu's dad...

Shey: haha, yah...

Minho: ready for lunch?

Shey: oh, yes yes sure... but I think I'ma need to dress up...

Minho: ooh, about that, I bought a few dresses for you... since uhm, I figured out that you would stay ;onger... I mean with your condition and everything... it's in the dresser anyways...

(nasa may pintuan na si Minho.)

Shey: thanks...

(ngumiti si Minho at lumabas na ng kwarto.)

--

0 comments: