BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Knights and Princesses. bk 3 part 34.

(sa townhouse habang nagpapahinga ang pamilay ni Eigh sa guest's room, malungkot na nakaupo sa kusina si Ghie nakapalumbaba sya sa dining table.)

Seungri: what's wrong?

(umupo si Seung Ri sa upuan sa harap ni Ghie, ang sandalan nang upuan ay nakaharap sa kanya.)

Ghie: uhm...

(huminga ng malalim si Ghie.)

Ghie: besides the fact that you lied twice, I am very sorry for what happened to Eigh...

Seungri: don't be sorry for her...

Ghie: I know... I know... it's just that, she has many plans for that trip, foer her family... Do you know that she's ready to bear a child? And that accident happened.

Seungri: Ghie,

(hinawakan ni Seung Ri ang isang kamay ni Ghie, at wala si Ghie sa mood para alisin ito, tiningnan na lang nya ito.)

Seungri: a princess is already down, and what you need to do is be her strength and support...

(tumingin si Ghie sa mga mata ni Seung Ri na mukhang sincer sa pagsabi nito, matagal bago muling nakaimik si Ghie.)

Ghie: thanks.

(pasimple itong ngumiti kay Seung Ri.)

Ghie: but don't cha take this chancem 'cause I;m still mad at you.

(tinanggal na ni Ghie ang kamay ni Seung Ri sa kamay nya, at umayos sya ng upo.)

Seungri: I know...

(tumayo si Seung Ri at nagpunta sa kusina, bumalik syang may dalang isang baso ng frappe.)

Seungri: I hope this'll make you feel better...

(inilapag nya ito sa lamesa at umupong muli. Muling ngumiti ng pasimple si Ghie at kinuha ang baso, pumasok si Jop sa kusina.)

Jop: uhm, Ghie, I'll be taking my turn for Eigh and Ryuu at the hospital now...

Ghie: ow.... okay, okay... just give us a ring or anything.

Jop: sure...

(may kung anong something sa inwang ngiti ni Jop sa kanila. Lumabas si Jop para umalis papunta sa hospital. Si Shey naman ay nakaupo sa labas ng dumaan ang kotse ni Jop, binuksan n Jop ang bintana at nagpaalam sya kay Shey,)

Shey: okay, Jop! I'll be coming over first thing in the morning!

Jop: okay! Bye.

Shey: take care!

(tuluyan nang umalis si Jop. Nanahimik muli si Shey sa may bench ng village nila, pinagmamasdan ang maganadang fountain at ang liwanag nito, naramdaman nyang biglang may umupo sa bench kaya napatingin sya dito.)

Minho: hi!

Shey: hi,

Minho: I heard what happened.

Shey: yah, and it's my duty now to make them feel all better.

Minho: you took that great responsibilty?

Shey: yah, as a bestfriend, that is my obligation... now that I am a fully pledged doctor and the owner of the hospital.

Minho: I, myself is a friend too, but I don't take that great obligation..

(nanahimik silang dalawa matagal-tagal din bago muling nakasagot si Shey.)

Shey: what do you mean?

Minho: I mean, so what if you're a doctor? You're not God... so what if you;re the owner of that hospital? You're not God... there are things, even under our proffesion, can't be handled singlehandedly by our ownself... I mean, you'll never know what'll happen to Ryuu and Eigh, you did'nt even knew that thing will happen, Shey, give 98% to God... 1% to both Eigh and Ryuu... and another 1% for you... okay?

(ngumiti si Shey)

Shey: okay...

Minho: so what really hapened on the ship?

Shey: still under investigation, Cha and TOP are on the Shipping Company involved. After the investigation has flourished and the foul play has been seen, we're going to find out who did all that.

Minho: count me in... by the way, Ryuu's lot from Japan are coming over.

Shey: yah, I heard.

(natahimik muli si Shey.)

Shey: why are you here, by the way?

Minho: oh, just taking a fresh air... and a fresh scene.

Shey: haha, wanna go inside the townhouse?

Minho: I'll be better outside,

Shey: I'll just get some cake, Eigh baked before they went aboard...

Minho: sure... sure...

(pumasok si Shey para kumuha ng cake at nang maiinom para kay Minho. Bumalik sya at iniabot ito kay Minho.)

Minho: funny isn't?

Shey: what?

Minho: that you're the masked girl in my dreams...

Shey: yah. and you're the masked guy...

Minho: do you know what's funnier?

Shey: what?

Minho: we dance in the dream...

Shey: so what?

(bahagyang napatawa si Shey.)

Minho: I don't dance... I mean, I can't dance.

Shey: haha, no way!?

Minho: yah.. I really can't dance.

Shey: haha.

(pauwi naman sina Cha at TOP.)

TOP: what's wrong?

Cha: what's wrong? One of my friend is just under coma! Hello!

TOP: no! What is wrong with me?

Cha: why are you asking me? Then!

TOP: see, you're acting like a bitch all day long!

Cha: a bitch!? haha, who are you to call me one? My friends never called me that way.

TOP: are you mad at me?

Cha: no! Like I said, who are you!?

TOP: Cha, I thought we're good... I mean, we go out on dates and everything...

Cha: to correct you, we we're never been good, and we will never be...

TOP: what is wrong? What have I done to make you feel that way?

Cha: ask yourself... anyways you are good when it comes to "yourself"...

(bumaba si Cha ng kotse ni TOP sa gate ng village at binagsak ang pinto.)

--

0 comments: