BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Knights and Princesses. bk 3 part 24.

(sa loob ulit ng townhouse kinabukasan ng gabi.)

Eigh: guys, we need to have a president for our group.

Ghie: why?

Eigh: we just...

Cha: we don't need to have, we all work as one!

Eigh: yah, but what I mean is that we need someone to spearhead us infront of other people...

Ghie: hypocrisy?

Eigh: no not that... we just need to have one, so that we have representatives...

Jop: uhm... ok? but, ok.

Eigh: ok, so who's your bet guys?

Cha: uhm, you? 'cause you started all this business world thing?

Eigh: Cha, clearly I'm a science graduate...

Jop: so that leaves the room for two...

(tumingin si Jop sa magkatabing si Cha at Ghie.)

Ghie: I specialize in socializing...

Eigh: so, Cha it is!

Cha: wait! I'm a major in marketing!

Ghie: under business management, Cha!

Jop: no escape Cha!

(biglang lumabas si Shey ng kwarto.)

Ghie: what's wrong?

Shey: my dream...

Eigh: what about it?

Shey: the guy...

Cha: continue...

Shey: he nearly pulled out his mask...

(paupo si Shey sa tabi ni Jop.)

Cha: and then?

Shey: I woke up!

Eigh: arrrgh! Why did you woke up???

Shey: I just did!

Ghie: oooh.

Cha: but I think you should forget him now... I mean you and Kim are about to get married.

Ghie: Cha is right...

Jop: I'm a guy, this is a girl talk Arwin is not around Ryuu is not around, but I think Cha is right.

Shey: but... what I feel when I hugged that guy is just so much warmer than when I did to Kim, I kissed kim... but I felt the guy's lips touched mine...

Eigh: Shey it's too late...

Shey: but it is never late, isn't it? I mean everything's just too early..

Ghie: and in human thinking, clearly, you are indeed late...

Shey: there's gotta be a way...

Cha: and the way is to hurt Kim, is that what you're saying?

Shey: no...

Cha: Shey, I nearly got married, and I know how it hurts...

Eigh: when Ryuu told me about Finn before, I just couldn't help it but cry all day long.

Shey: he's a guy....

Ghie: he's a person Shey, someone with this thing called brain!

Shey: I don't know...

(nagring ang phone ni Eigh.)

Eigh: excuse me...

(tumayo si Eigh at sinagot ang tawag. Maya-maya bumalik sya.)

Eigh: our vacation is canceled... call Arwin right away...

Ghie: why?

Eigh: Ryuu's friend wants to have a formal party.

Cha: so what does it have with the vacation?

Eigh: we all be going, including Arwin...

Ghie: do we know him or her?

Eigh: him.. you guys don't but he does... he was there at the party during me and Ryuu's first anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriend...

Cha: haha, the one where Shey got drunk?

Eigh: haha, yah...

Ghie: when is that?

Eigh: next week...

Shey: so we need to have dresses..

(tumayo si Jop.)

Cha: Jop, where are you going?

Jop: to bed...

Cha: but we're talking about the party!

Jop: you're talking about what to wear to the party!

Cha: haha, 'night!

(naggudnight silang lahat kay Jop.)

Eigh: actually, for the dresses, I had a custome made again, that is if you want?

Cha: that looks fine...

Shey: yah...

--

0 comments: